‘London’s most exclusive luxury show’
‘Gratify your desires for exclusivity, prestige and high living. Delight your senses and experience luxury at its best…’ (XO Private)
‘A spectacular experience from the outset’ (Rizon Jet)
London’s most exclusive jet set lifestyle event The Elite London is set to return for its second year, taking place once again at the award winning FBO facility Rizon Jet, at London Biggin Hill Airport, during 8th -9th May 2015.
The Elite London 2015 event incorporates four shows: Jet-set Lifestyle, The Marine Elite, The Luxury Brand Show and Exclusively Super Car Showcase and welcomes over one hundred luxury brands including Porsche, Gulfstream, Sunseeker (whose VIP Lounge was ‘the place to be seen’ at last year’s event), The Beyond Travel Company, Ski in Luxury, Champneys and Sally Agarwal.
The Elite London is so much more than just an exhibition of the world’s most desirable brands; it is the chance to experience the craftsmanship and detailing close up, get behind the steering wheel, consult experts on ownership, be the first to view new collections and prestigious art – or even feel the exhilaration of flying in a two-seater Spitfire.
Not-to-be-missed previews will include Xupes showcasing their new handbag collection, objects d’art makers Intrepid Design unveiling a dining table created from a decommissioned 747, Chisel Pool’s unique pool table produced from a Classic Mini, Midual who will present their state of the art Type 1 motorbike, Body Carver who will preview their ski trainer machine, Kensa Designs will be showing some exquisite bespoke furniture decorated with fine art… and much more.
Bigger and better than before, The Elite London will gather an invited audience of 2,000 – over 100 of whom will fly in privately to arrive in style. In addition to the unique opportunity to engage with luxury brands, visitors will be able to enjoy champagne, fine dining or Afternoon Tea as part of the available hospitality packages.
Organisers of The Elite London state “, The Elite London offers a unique event concept for London that features brands from four different luxury lifestyle sectors. Starting with its core – private aviation – the event combines the consumer database resource from further industries within Yacht, Luxury Brands and Super Cars to deliver an all-round platform for all participating brands. For the visitor it is a chance to see up close the best of the best at one exclusive venue, Rizon Jet at London Biggin Hill Airport.”
Images and video content available on request. The Elite London directors are available for comment or interviews.
VIP hospitality packages and experiences available for media – contact MATT for more details
Notes to Editors:
- To find out more information on exhibitors, related experiences and features, or visiting please go to www.theeliteevents.com
- Follow @theelitelondon on Twitter for up to date exhibitor news.
- Event Opening Times are; Friday 8th May: 10:00 – 18:00, Saturday 9th May: 10:00 – 17:00
- There will be an Event After Party in London with a helicopter shuttle – details TBC
- Rizon Jet FBO will be acting as event site hosts at the upcoming Elite London event, With its award winning luxury facilities it’s the perfect venue to host ‘London’s most exclusive Jet-Set Lifestyle event’. Voted No 1 FBO by Flight Crews and operators throughout the EMEA & Russian regions, Rizon Jet UK FBO was included in around 400 facilities in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia, who participated in the 2015 EBAN survey.
- Castle Air Helicopters will be operating a shuttle service from Barclays London Heliport (Battersea) to The Elite London. Flights are priced at £180 per head each way (based on 5 people sharing a flight.