Calling all Industry Types. Bored of Midem, Amsterdam, WMC and Rio? Want to expose your acts, technology brands and talent to the Balkan music biz at large? Or simply want to find out more about this territory (described by clubbers, artists and promoters as one of the most vibrant and exciting locations in the world)?
Well this year, for the first time, the gorgoeous Istria resort of Umag will be hosting the Adria Music Conference. What’s it all about? Read on:
- Adria Music Conference takes place from 2-5th June in the resort of Umag, in Istria – North Croatia
- The event will include panels, live performances/djs, parties, networking opportunities and unsigned shows
- AMC will be a meeting point for music and media professionals from the Balkan countries and give international visitors the opportunity to meet/learn more about, forge relationships with and negotiate deals with the Balkan music industry.
- AMC is supported by Croatia MTV, Umag tourist board, Marketing Agency MPG and the Seven Agency
- Comparable to the Amsterdam, Ibiza or Rio dance music events, AMC will include performances and panel contributions from the likes of Rev Run, AvH (tbc) and Tiesto – plus pool parties and breakfast networking. Tickets for the live shows will be sold separately to fans as well as being included in delegate pass.
- AMC will also provide a platform for tech companies to showcase their wares to the Balkan music industry.
- Exhibition stand space is available
- Packages that include: AMC Conference + accommodation in Istraturist/ Kempinski hotel + nightlife – start from 200€ per person for all three days/nights
- Footfall is expected to be 10,000+ over the weekend
We have some exciting sponsorship opportunties on offer (starting at around £500) and – as the UK hub for this exciting event – we are also keen to hear from media/music industry professionals interested in appearing on a panel or up and coming artists interested in a showcase slot.